a guest Aug 24th, 2019 99 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Americans scream dogs in restaurants are unsafe, but then Americans turn around and say seeing-eye dogs in restaurants are just fine.
- Americans say that they love the police state, but when Americans travel to Communist shitholes like Vietnam, Americans are happy to drink in public.
- Americans swear airlines would have a vested interest in crashing their planes if airlines were not regulated, but regulated airplanes still crash.
- Americans insist everyone would die of food poisoning if people didn't wear a shirt in a restaurant, but people in China don't wear shirts in restaurants without a problem.
- Americans scream only businesses are evil and love to pollute the environment, but the Socialist utopia in the USSR was an environmental disaster.
- Americans seem to think if there is tyranny then only others will be affected.
- Do you really believe immigration checkpoints will only stop illegal immigrants?
- Do you think gun bans are only for blacks?
- Do you honestly think only Muslims are being wiretapped?
- Do you think protest bans only apply to libshits?
- Americans used to think that they would vote for the person who would balance the budget, keep the peace, and maintain freedom. Now Americans have found out that politicians are just puppets for the elites. Who knew?
- Would anyone be surprised if the president starts wearing a military uniform in public?
- You know that the USA is doomed when Americans will look you in the eye and say anyone who opposes forfeiture is a libshit.
- Americans scream stories about tyranny are fake news even when the government flat-out says that the NSA wiretaps everyone.
- Americans have become so batshit insane now that Americans insist anyone who hates war, debt, and the police state is a nutjob.
- The US collapse is guaranteed because only 5 Americans recognize the problems and the government has crossed every line.
- Every problem has the wrong answer today.
- Instead of ending regulations and encouraging entrepreneurship, Americans would rather that the government stick a gun against the head of taxpayers to fund welfare for the lazy.
- Instead of ending wars, Americans scream that wars should be increased.
- Instead of ending tyranny, Americans scream that the US has too much freedom.
- Instead of ending debt, Americans scream that the debt should be raised.
- Instead of shooting up city halls and Congress, Americans would rather go postal in churches and movie theatres.
- Who would have thought 30 years ago that all the knowledge in the world would fit in a computer in your pocket?
- Who could have known that Americans would drop out because everything you buy will be used to track you?
- Soon Americans will be able to live forever if they don't criticize the government.
- The most rational solution to mass insanity is to leave. Save yourself. Go underground, go off the grid, and go Galt.
- The US might not collapse for 2, 5, 10, 30, or 100 years, but why take a chance and get out now?
RAW Paste Data