a guest Dec 20th, 2016 917 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- This is a notice in accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA) a part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 requesting the service providers to be held strictly liable for the acts of their users & immediately cease the access to copyrighted material.
- We have found an infringing material in your website which indeed is our Game ‘Title Of The Game’ released worldwide on December 12th, 2011.
- The material that is claimed to be infringing is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled immediately and avoid the growth of piracy.
- Below are the URL for your reference:
- Post link 1
- Post link 2
- We have good faith & belief that the use of the described material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- The information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- We hereby declare that the information in the notification is accurate to the best of our knowledge & belief.
- Authorization letter of the copyright owner (or person/company representing): Link to the letter
- A document proving that the materials are copyrighted and belong to owner (or person/company representing): Link to the document
- Digital signature for copyright claim: Full info including address, phone, email and website.
- Copyright owners: Full info including address, phone, email and website.
RAW Paste Data