- The rules of system renting in Drone Regions from Legion of xXDEATHXx:
- Etherium Reach (7-KXBJ), Malpais (LQ-0QN), Oasa (G5KW-3), Outer Passage (6HL8-L), Perrigen Falls (S-I6VU) and The Kalevala Expanse (87-1CW).
- 1. You can pick the system(s) you wish to rent out of the list of available systems, which can be found at http://legionofdeath.info/xwx/ website.
- 1.1 You must rent out a system as a whole.
- 1.2 Resources of your system(s) belong to you 100%. Alliance Legion of xXDEATHXx retains the right to put up towers (POS) on any moons, at any time and the ability to claim sovereignty there.
- 1.3 You are allowed to drop as many towers as you like, with as many modules on them as you like, as long as they are in your rented system. You aren’t allowed to have any refining modules on them.
- 2. To automatically receive standings and other benefits you MUST join Shadow of xXDEATHXx alliance.
- 2.1 You receive access to our free jump bridge system (fueled twice a week, can be extra fueled if needed).
- 2.2 You receive access to our stations that belong to Legion of xXDEATHXx alliance (refining tax is 3%).
- 2.3 You receive access to our Security channel for Drone Regions.
- 2.4 A chance of joint flights with Legion of xXDEATHXx alliance. Corporations that fly frequently with Legion of xXDEATHXx alliance can receive an up to 50% discount on their rent (Discounts are negotiated on an individual basis).
- 2.5 You are guarantied that your towers (POS) will be defended, in the system(s) that you rent.
- 3. The rent should be paid weekly to the “Shadow of xXDEATHXx holding” corporation. Rent is paid upfront, within a week (The last day being Sunday). Transfer the entire sum of the rent from the corporate wallet only. Any other transfers won’t be counted.
- 3.1 The minimum rent cost for a corporation is 100million ISK.
- 3.2 A corporation that didn’t pay their rent in time, without giving us a notice, will be fined 50% of their rent cost.
- 4. The list of rules and regulations of a renting corporation.
- 4.1 Do not post in alliance mail. Ever.
- 4.2 You have full rights only to the system(s) that you rent. We can close our eyes on exploration and hunting in other systems (if they aren’t rented) providing you have been granted permission by the alliance leadership. If you attempt to hunt or put up a moon mining tower in a rented out system, without permission from the owner and he complains about it, there is a strong possibility of a permanent exclusion of the corporation in question from Shadow of xXDEATHXx alliance. Exceptions are made for ice mining and wormholes.
- 4.2.1 You are allowed to scan for wormholes in any system, without permission.
- 4.2.2 Ice mining is allowed if the owner of the system allows it, if the system is empty, you can ice mine in it anyway.
- 4.3 Corporations that didn’t pay their rent for more than a week and without any explanation as to why, will be kicked out of Shadow of xXDEATHXx alliance.
- 4.4 Corporations (or their members) caught selling ISK will be kicked out of Shadow of xXDEATHXx alliance.
- 4.5 You are not allowed to place buy orders (buy contracts) for minerals and alloys in Drone Regions, without the consent from the alliance leadership.
a guest Jul 26th, 2010 299 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data
Challenge yourself this year...
Learn something new in 2017
Learn something new in 2017