a guest Aug 19th, 2019 91 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1 Configure Forced silent auto reconnection
- 1. Click Start, type REGEDIT in search bar, and then click OK.
- 2. Locate and click the following registry subkey:
- 3. Click Edit, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- 4. Type SilentForcedAutoReconnect, and then press ENTER to name the value.
- 5. Double-click SilentForcedAutoReconnect.
- 6. In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- 2 Computer Policy\Administrative Templates\Network\Offline Files\Action on server disconnect
- Tip: To configure this setting without establishing a setting, in Windows Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Folder Options, click the Offline Files tab, click Advanced, and then select an option in the "When a network connection is lost" section.
- Also, see the "Non-default server disconnect actions" setting.
RAW Paste Data