- regarding the Hermann Melville novel's "Bartleby the Scrivener, A Wall Street History" (1853)
- « I would prefer not to » are the words used by Bartleby to not do what his boss asks him to do ...
- This is resistance - this is insurrection - this is revolutionary : "I would prefer not to"
- You can also use those words to avoid to do what you don't wanna do :
- they ask you to cut those trees to build a prison : "I would prefer not to"
- they ask you to forget your family to work : "I would prefer not to"
- they ask you to consume silly stuff : "I would prefer not to"
- They ask you to give them your life-time :"I would prefer not to"
- They ask you to shut your eyes, your ears, your mouth :"I would prefer not to"
- They ask you to kill your colleague to keep your job :"I would prefer not to"
- They ask you to sign your slave-contract : "I would prefer not to"
- the corrupt fear us
- the honest support us
- the heroic join us
- we are anonymous
- we do not forgive
- we do not forget
- expect us
- Feel free to make this #OP yours : translate, share, illustrate with art-work, day-by-day step-by-step create your life, create your own reality conected whith local community & connected with global community --- instead of being a slave ...
- #STOPCONSUMPTION #WHOLEWORLDSTRIKE #BOYCOTTCORPORATIONS #DIY // part of #OpEpoch #PM2012 #Ethersec whith LOV3&COMP4SSION
- BARTLEBY - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartleby,_the_Scrivener
- MUSIC - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8oAU057tgM
- DISOBEY - http://photows.com/photo/38687/?album=884
a guest Mar 18th, 2012 118 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data