a guest Apr 24th, 2019 89 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Conversation Snippets about Recruitment:
- Vlad: Is there a standard list of things recruiters tell new recruits to read?
- Ok. So should we have a recruiter meeting to rehash what the expectations are? Rewrite the step by step? Have them post a confirmation they’ve read it on the forums?
- I like all 3 of those ideas!
- Perhaps we should shutter mentor program and shift some of those ideas to the recruiters? Certainly not the entirety of those responsibilities but maybe things like setting up discord/mapper/fleet up?
- We could clearly outline in our chats with new recruits what's required. And when accepting them make sure they have those tools at those disposal.
- The forums still say to join slack in the new member portal section.
- Clearly some updates are needed
- Obliminal is awesome says everyone.
RAW Paste Data