a guest Sep 23rd, 2018 65 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- sudo apt-get install imagemagick
- Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requestedan impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that some required packages have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming.
- The following packages have unmet dependencies:
- imagemagick : Depends: imagemagick-6.q16 (= 8:126.96.36.199-7ubuntu5)
- E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
RAW Paste Data