- Hélie, S., & Sun, R. (2010). Incubation, insight, and creative problem solving: a unified theory and a connectionist model. Psychological review, 117(3), 994.
- Limb, C. J., & Braun, A. R. (2008). Neural substrates of spontaneous musical performance: An fMRI study of jazz improvisation. PLoS one, 3(2).
- Khalil, R., Godde, B., & Karim, A. A. (2019). The link between creativity, cognition, emotion and underlying neural mechanisms. Frontiers in neural circuits, 13, 18.
- Baer, J. (2016). Creativity doesn't develop in a vacuum. New directions for child and adolescent development, 2016(151), 9-20.
- Shambaugh, R. (2019). How to Unlock Your Team’s Creativity. Harvard Business Review - https://hbr.org/2019/01/how-to-unlock-your-teams-creativity
RAW Paste Data