a guest Jan 20th, 2020 289 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- In order to be able to learn what doxing is capable of, it is mandatory to fully comprehend the core idea behind this practice. First of all, the general concept of doxing is to collect a wide variety of data about a person (victim), such as their home address, phone number, social media profiles, country/town of residence, education and work history, family and friends, to name a few. All this information can be used for either legal, or illegal purposes. No illegal actions are either encouraged, or recommended by myself.
- AVAILABLE INFO
- The first step is to collect any readily available information about our victim. Let’s call our target “Mr.FunnyGuyKEK”. Prior to starting any doxing activity, everything we knew about our victim is their online pseudonym (username: Mr.FunnyGuyKEK) and their real name - we will name them David. What has to be done first is to perform a simple Google search of the victim’s alias. No matter what website pops up, we should store all data we found, such as web profiles or related people. Nonetheless, there is always a chance for the specific username to be used by other people as well. A simple technique consists of inspecting the sentence structures and word formations (generally speaking - the used grammar) of the victim. This works only if the targeted username has posts in different forums. If a user of a specific forum has the username we are inspecting, but has different grammatical structures, there’s a huge chance that we have two separate individuals. After gathering some profiles of our victim, we can contact them and obtain more information firsthand. Other than performing Google searches, we can use other search engines as well and repeat the process of information hunting.
- The more information we possess originally, the easier doxing is. For instance, having our victim’s real name is completely beneficial. Knowing our target’s first name and last name can lead to great results in terms of finding data about their home address or phone number.
- Here is a list of websites we can use to gather some information about our victim:
- EMAIL GATHERING
- The most used social network as of today, is Facebook. The information provided by Facebook about a specific user is crucial for doxing. Having our victim’s email address can help us find their profile. We can do that by performing the next few simple steps.
- First, we have to visit Facebook.com. Then, we select the “Forgot your password” option. A box should appear in the middle of the page. We enter our victim’s email address there. By doing just this, Facebook already shows our target’s name and profile picture. It might be even possible to see the last 4 digits of their phone number. We have to store any useful information Facebook shows us.
- We can get the target’s Skype as well, by again using their email address. This is done in Skype itself or a tool like Email2Skype can be used. First, we go to Skype’s search bar. Then, we put the target’s email address. If no results appear, maybe our victim uses different email for their Skype profile.
- PHONE NUMBER
- Another method is searching the target’s phone number, instead of their name, by doing exactly the same as previously explained.
- FOOTPRINT REMOVAL
- Now that we have found what information we want removed, we should proceed to the next stage. We will have to go to the websites we had registered. We login to these sites and then just change the displayed details on our profiles. In addition, it is useful to change the email addresses and passwords of the accounts.
- The greatest struggle, though, is removing information we don’t have access to.
- If there is information about us on Pastebin we can just contact Pastebin’s support team (http://pastebin.com/contact) and ask them to remove the unwanted paste, explaining that it contains personal data. The information should be deleted within 24 hours.
- Whether we are Doxed on a couple of paste sites, some of them, like SkidPaste would let us remove a specific paste for the price of $10 BTC.
- For any other sites, we can just contact the website’s owner. We ask them kindly to remove the information we want. There is a high chance the website’s owner will respect our request. If we struggle to find who owns a specific website, we might want to run a who.is check on the domain.
- Websites like whitepages.com let us change our information. We might consider putting some false details.
- Removing Cached
- SOME USEFUL LINKS FOR REMOVALS
- Remove Sites
- Twitter search http://twoogel.com/
- Twitter search http://knowem.com/
- General username search http://www.whostalkin.com/
- Social media search engine
RAW Paste Data