- New 2.0.13599.0 Dash Update Info:
- 1. We recommend that you DO NOT update on 9504/0272 drives - they lock the spi on the chip (just like we told you they could). If you REALLY want to update, flash to LT+ v1.9 first then update at your own risk. The fw will be ok but the SPI will lock and you may get flagged for a ban.
- 2. If you insist on updating we recommend as always that you revert to stock fw (OFW) or the update might fail or you may get banned ( Example Status Code: 335A - 351F - 1380 - 0703 - C000 - 0099 )
- 3. If you have a spoofed drive and you update - expect to be banned. We have been telling you not to spoof for over a year now, so tough tits.
- 4. 9504/0272 drives updated in 0225/0401 Xbox's were NOT locked. Another proof that the unlocked PCB works perfectly and that they dont update drives where the OSIG was a locked drive.
- 5. The new dash 13599 updates ap2.5 challenges (this was totally expected). update if you want live. stay offline and don't update if you cant wait for new ap2.5 patches
- 6. The update is NOT just simply to set up some background technology for further improvements later this year. this is being investigated as we speak. Lot's discovered already !
- 7. Use your original AP2.5 games! Abgx will be updated eventually! (there are still the original 6 AP2.5 games - no new ones reported)
- 8. 0272/0225/0401 v1.9 LT+ FW is ready and will be released tonight. I wonder how many of you read down this far
- IMPORTANT: If you are going to reply - do so with solid information i.e. Drive versions, which fw was on the drive before you updated, test results after you updated.
- No idiots and stupid questions and load of speculation crap - you will be banned without warning !
a guest Sep 20th, 2011 107 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data