Download Barb Wire
a guest Sep 17th, 2018 22 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Download Barb Wire
- (Copy & Paste link)
- In the early 21st century, the USA is in the wake of the Second Civil War. The whole country is in a constant state of emergency. What was formerly called the American Congress now rules the country with fascistic methods. There is only one free city left, Steel Harbor, a coastal California industrial town which is headquarters for the resistance. This is the home town of Barb Wire, owner of the Hammerhead nightclub. As times aren't good, Barb has a second job. She's a bounty hunter and you probably wouldn't want her after you. Barb's credo is to never take sides for anybody and that's the only way to survive these days in the crime-ridden streets of Steel Harbor. One evening, her former lover Axel Hood appears at the club asking for a favor to help him and his lover Cora D flee the country to Canada, Barb suddenly finds herself to be key player on high political stage. Now she has to take sides.
- During the Second American Civil War in 2017, Barb Wire owns a nightclub called the Hammerhead. Things become complicated when her ex-lover Axel Hood, who is married to the fugitive Corrina Devonshire, re-enters her life.
- In the early 21st century, the USA is in the wake of the Second Civil War. The whole country is in a constant state of emergency. What was formerly called the American Congress now rules the country with fascistic methods. There is only one free city left, Steel Harbor, a coastal California industrial town which is headquarters for the resistance. This is the home town of Barb Wire, owner of the Hammerhead nightclub. Barb Wire is another forgettable and quite awful late 90's flick that proves me once again right that Pamela Anderson cannot act. (F)
- In the Special Features of the "Barb Wire" DVD is a 9-min, music video-style striptease sequence where Pam struts her stuff, largely topless, while riding a swing and being sprayed down by water cannons. It is pretty hot and definitely the best thing about the movie. If you want to see Pam Anderson topless, at probably the freshest point of her silicone bubblieness, this movie is probably as good as it gets. The rest of the picture, well, it is an incoherent meltdown and plays out similarly to "Battlefield Earth" and "Batman & Robin." Expect a lot of inane character development, a ludicrous story, baffling scene direction; completely subpar action sequences, and unconvincing acting. Unlike the aforementioned films, though, you get to see Pam Anderson run around in leather corsets, bikini tops, and Go-Go boots, which does add a certain something. There are a few topless scenes, but nothing as good as the music video. Lastly, this movie has more anachronisms than I have ever seen; it is just unbelievable. Almost every scene will have you saying something like "um...the cops drive 1986 Crown Victorias....in 2017?" Anyway, this movie is going to have limited appeal. It wasn't funny or even all that entertaining, but that music video is worth something. ---|--- Reviews by Flak Magnet
- David Hogan keeps the action moving and loaded with fights, gun battles and other action-trashy thrills. Lee is terrific.
- The Unrated Version features a more explicit cut of the movie showing Barb's breasts during the opening striptease plus other minor changes all involving a bit more female nudity. a5c7b9f00b
RAW Paste Data