a guest Oct 12th, 2017 48 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- **Task 1:**
- Add classes to your html organize the places by borough.
- **Task 2:**
- Use CSS to make each of the classes look different. Manhattan,
- Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island and Queens should all have
- distinguishing characteristics (think about text color, background
- color, text size, etc.)
- **Task 3:**
- Add 3 new places of your own choice and categorize them according to the system.
- **Then, Choose your own adventure:**
- *Mild * 🌶
- - Add multiple CSS properties to each class
- - Add images to show each location.
- *Spicy* 🌶🌶
- - Categorize your places in a second way, add the second class to your html and style them in a different way based on this. For example, you could rate them one through five stars and make text size bigger for higher star ratings
- - For at least one place, make it so that you have the same property set to different values for the two different classes (for example, color: blue versus color: purple). Which value wins in the Popcode preview? If necessary, change your code so the borough-related class wins.
RAW Paste Data