- DOXX VOXELPROJECT
- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JBF7X8R7 for the full archive and Printscreens
- All we have is some French signed with a Russian firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- PART 1 : I'M FEELING LUCKY AND RUSSIAN
- 01) googling the hereabove email gives as 2nd result www.123people.fr/s/i+ivanov
- 02) the 1st of 10 entries in the Blogs section is "http://neolit123.blogspot.com/2011/03/tdm-releases-tdm-gcc-452.html"
- 03) the fourth right pane menu sub-entry is named #voxelproject
- 04) his Blogger About me shows his true name : Lubomir I. Ivanov and current stay : Varna, Bulgaria
- 05) so Lubomir I. Ivanov is Russian guy using nickname neolit123 (email@example.com)
- 06) neolit123 is registered as lubomir i. ivanov on French demoscene site pouet.net too : http://www.pouet.net/user.php?who=65282
- 07) the #voxelproject Blogger menu sub-entry links to http://www.voxelproject.com (PrivacyProtected whois)
- 08) the team section contains neolit123 with 3 other Russian expatriates (Simeon Kolev, Todor Todorov in Bulgaria and Veselin Stoilov in UK)
- 09) his Blogger About me shows he is contributor to holos project http://code.google.com/p/holos/
- 10) his Blogger states interests : "Electronics Physics Mathematics DSP Audio Programming Linux Linux Kernel RIA Graphic design"
- hm...What ? No hacking, no networking ? Well demosceners see themselves as the real historical hackers actually
- After all his hololib blog http://holoslib.blogspot.com/ starts with statement "Sunday, October 31, 2010 let the hacking begin!"
- See 2nd sentence in the initial Voxelproject statement : "Tired seeing the term hacker being misused by the media"
- What are the chances of this Russian guy with 3 other Russians friends registering voxelproject.com TLD and using firstname.lastname@example.org ?
- Maybe his ties with French owned pouet.net (as neolit123) demosceners lead him through ircnet or scene.org in #trax or #pixel or general #coders.
- Also, the only interview given by email@example.com (http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/hacker-ouvert/20111116.OBS4610/info-obs-les-hackers-anti-anonymous-s-expliquent.html)
- has a sentence about thir origins ("Nous sommes des hackers de différents pays, notamment de Russie et de France.") translating to "We are hackers from different countries,
- notably Russian and France").
- PART 2 : DIFFERENT FRENCH PATH TO SAME STARTING POINT
- The only statement available http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-l3DwH_SCc has been deleted by poster who closed his account.
- the Google cache also 404s. I saved a copy
- 01) when you look back at the original voxelproject link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-l3DwH_SCc
- (page deleted - poster closed account where you could see he was 35 so born in 1975 or 1976 in his user channel)
- The 5th video (archived copy) "similar" videos" vertical pane was posted by a French guy : "Interactive Indirect Illumination Using Voxel C... by CyrilCrassin".
- 02) fair enough, another voxel fan http://artis.imag.fr/Members/Cyril.Crassin/ his resume is here : http://www.icare3d.org/files/Cyril_Crassin_CV.pdf
- 03) reading Publications section in his resume we see he co-authored paper "Interactive multiple anisotropic scattering in clouds." with "A. Bouthors" in 2008
- 04) "A. Bouthors" is http://www-evasion.imag.fr/Membres/Antoine.Bouthors/index.fr.html Antoine.Bouthors@gmail.com aka "Antoche"
- 05) Yeap, you guessed it, on pouet too, geez : http://new.pouet.net/user.php?who=354
- BTW Today pouet.net is undergoing "maintenance" as I write this vs. yesterday NOT "This is a BETA version! Don't screw up too much! thanks,-garg ..."
- Since voxelproject's statement, we have had new weird people assumed THEM coming in and out of our channels to gather information and enquire on our doxx
- 06) I spoke with some guy that came for the 1st time in #francophone on the 19th, his pseudo was _lifo_whatever (I remember because FILO)
- 07) pressing my luck, I google Crassin and "lifo" and BINGO ! : http://www.univ-orleans.fr/LIFO/seminaire.php?donnee=2010
- 08) "18/01/2010 : GigaVoxels: Parallélisme au coeur du rendu haute performance Cyril Crassin (NRIA Rhones-Alpes, équipe ARTISS)" from "Les séminaires du LIFO"
- So : .fr Bouthor/Antoche friend with .ru Lubomir I. Ivanov/neolit123 on pouet.net & evasion.imag.fr, both fans of voxels and one of them working in projectvoxel.com
- PART 3 : IMPOSSIBLE - MAKES NO SENSE - WHY BUT HOW ETC. ?
- The voxelproject video statement's voice was descrambled by TheVeritas4u : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VydyU4mJPJg
- The French is flawless and strongly "politically toned", specifically the term "hacker" is pronounced twice snickered as exogen.
- The DoX-UMP divulgued info about right wing in France can still be found here on pastebin and TPB. It occured less than 2 weeks ago.
- Watching the video's content and statement vocabulary "protect our country's institutions", it is 85% surely linked to UMP political party's response.
- The NouvelObservateur's interview came 2 days after, it contained text about protecting "Charlie hebdo" an extreme left paper (decoy anyone ?).
- Remember an establishment news site was hit "weirdly" first BFM (no real claim), and first/only interview fast on establishment press NouvelObservateur)
- I leave it to others to find other links between http://maverick.inria.fr/Members/photo.html names & ex-demoscene (fr with some ru) now working with
- political party UMP as some assimilitaed high civil servancy (see "INGE TELECOM" A+ civil servant title here http://www-evasion.imag.fr/Membres/)...
- CONCLUSION :
- IT IS MY BELIEF THAT THE VOXELPROJECT MUST BE ROUGHLY SOME 5-8 PPL GROUP FORMED OF EX-DEMOSCENERS RUSSIAN/FRENCH WHO MET THROUGH POUET.NET,
- NOW HAVING STEADY JOBS AND FOR SOME TIES TO UMP/HIGH CIVIL SERVANCY IN FRANCE (AND NOT EX-ANONS).
- We are Anonymous.
- We are Legion.
- We do not forgive.
- We do not forget.
- Expect us.”
a guest Nov 19th, 2011 3,015 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data