trashkath Jul 21st, 2019 462 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- NOTE: sorry if some of the things written don’t make sense sksks i didn’t know how to word them but i tried my best
- 〘･ﾟ[ ] START ❜ 〙
- » USERNAME :
- ✎ @moonwaka-
- » SLOT :
- ✎ temperance
- » FACE CLAIM :
- ✎ baekhyun ( exo )
- » BACKUP FACE CLAIM :
- ✎ jeonghan ( seventeen )
- 〘･ﾟ[ ] ARCANA ❜ 〙
- » BIRTH NAME :
- ✎ kwon kiwoong ( 권기웅 )
- » NICKNAME :
- ✎ kkyoong ( 뀽 ) | his younger sister was too young at the time to pronounce his name properly, so she pronounced it this way. eventually it became a nickname that she always called him even as they grew up. one time his friends (other slots) heard his sister call him this, so they started calling him that too (as a teasing/joke at first, but it grew on them).
- ✎ mr. mysterious | unlike the other nickname, this is one he hates. girls at their school used to swoon over him because they found his “mysteriousness” or “chill quietness” so cool, so they gave him this nickname. the other slots used to tease him by calling him that too.
- » BACKGROUND :
- kwon kiwoong is the first-born of his family. he was always so much closer to his mother than to his father. she was always his comfort when his dad would scold him whether for actual mistakes or wrong accusations. kiwoong always had more delight in having bondings with her than with his father. his dad was always so much more concerned on kiwoong excelling grades-wise and reputation-wise to actually care about making sure his son is loved and brought up well. it was “the pride of being the eldest son”, as his dad would say. the fact that he was a college professor didn’t help either. he tried his best to please his father by working hard in his studies, but he still didn’t seem satisfied. kiwoong’s mother was always there for him though, thankfully.
- things didn’t get any better once his younger sister kiran was born. kiwoong’s father practically spoiled the little girl; the favoritism was so evident. of course he couldn’t help being envious as all the attention that he worked hard for for such a long time was suddenly poured onto his sister, but after a time he just gave up. what could he do anyway? either way, he ended up becoming really close with kiran, and he still had his mom— but that changed quickly. their mom had a sudden heat stroke while walking home from the flower shop she worked at, and this caused instant death for her. (kiran was only around four years old at the time, so kiwoong would be around 10-14 ish.) this obviously devastated kiwoong deeply, but again, he couldn’t do anything about it. he didn’t try getting his dad’s attention anymore either, he got tired of trying for years. studying hard became something normal, almost automatic, for him so that didn’t change. added to that though, he tried to find things that he would enjoy for himself- and that ended up being his hobbies that he still enjoys today. the set, although they seem strange when put together in one sentence, include staying up all night and binge watching movies or tv shows on netflix, reading the news (yes, he enjoys it and remembers them quite well. sometimes even goes back to read old news.), coal sculpting, and doing word search puzzles.
- » OTHER INFORMATION :
- ✎ kiwoong has an iq of 145 which he’s proud of, but his mind suddenly goes blank when he panicks.
- ✎ though he got quite high grades in all his classes (except pe, woops) math was always his strong subject. he took up business and accountancy in college because of this, and now works as an accountant.
- ✎ probably the most quiet one out of the eight friends— but probably has the wildest ideas for dares when he’s with them and was the one who made those sudden punchlines(before the incident of course). he’s also the type to make those snarky and sarcastic side comments out of nowhere if he’s pissed/has a grudge.
- ✎ honestly doesn’t have a favorite genre when it comes to watching movies/shows; he’s up for anything from romance to horror.
- ✎ kiwoong started coal sculpting because he found the sound (like with the tools and stuff sksks i’m not sure how to say it) of it so satisfying, like an asmr video. he got better at it after a few attempts and it became something he enjoyed.
- ✎ no matter how many times he tries to deny it, he’s extremely protective of his younger sister. will probably be more aggressive towards boys compared to their dad.
- ✎ he doesn’t know how to tie a tie but is too embarrassed to admit it (his dad never taught him how to.) he probably made up some lame excuse to have one of his friends tie his tie for their college graduation.
- ✎ despite not knowing how to tie a tie kiwoong is actually really good with hair. he knows how to use straighteners, curlers, and is great at braiding too— whether pigtail braids, braid crowns, etc. since their mother died while his sister was still really young, he learned how to do these so that she wouldn’t look a mess during special events, but she asks him to do her hair a lot these days.
- » FAMILY :
- ✎ [ kwon jaebong ( 권재봉 ) | 57 | college professor ]
- ✎ [ jeon yikyung ( 전이경 ) | 44 when deceased) | florist ]
- ✎ [ kwon kiran ( 권기란 ) | 18 | student ]
- 〘･ﾟ[ ] END ❜ 〙
- » SUGGEST SOME MOMENTS WITH THEM PRIOR TO THE INCIDENT ! :
- ✎ truth or dare (it’s highkey cliche but it’s always entertaining sksks)
- ✎ drinking + karaoke
- ✎ detention with the whole/most of the group because they did something stupid (idk, like splashing water balloons around campus and hitting a teacher or something)
- » WHAT SLOT DO YOU WANT HIM/HER TO INTERACT WITH ? :
- ✎ magician | asking her if she could come with him to visit his mother’s grave [ because of her motherliness she’s probably the one he can trust most. ]
- ✎ hermit | she seems him sculpting something cute with coal and tries to subtly ask to have it.
- ✎ chariot | ‘chariot’ asking kiwoong for love advice because “hey, you’ve probably watched a movie like that before”.
- » WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PLOT LINE SO FAR ? :
- ✎ n/a
- » ANY ADDITIONAL NOTES ? :
- ✎ n/a
RAW Paste Data