- cameronc@ubuntu:~$ sudo apt-get install libc6:i386
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- Package libc6:i386 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
- This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
- is only available from another source
- However the following packages replace it:
- libc-bin initscripts locales tzdata
- E: Package 'libc6:i386' has no installation candidate
a guest Feb 15th, 2013 28 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data