a guest Aug 20th, 2019 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- -- This script only contains the table creation statements and does not fully represent the table in the database. It's still missing: indices, triggers. Do not use it as a backup.
- -- Sequence and defined type
- CREATE SEQUENCE IF NOT EXISTS payments_id_seq;
- -- Table Definition
- CREATE TABLE 'public'.'payments' (
- 'id' int4 NOT NULL DEFAULT nextval('payments_id_seq'::regclass),
- 'account' text,
- 'date' date,
- 'owner' text,
- 'amount' float8,
- 'pending_balance' float8,
- PRIMARY KEY ('id')
RAW Paste Data