Rules for Romanian Speaking Staff
a guest Jan 12th, 2017 66 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- To: All Romanian Speaking Staff
- Subject: Improper Language Usage
- It has been brought to our attention by several officials visiting
- our office in Romania that offensive language is commonly used by our
- Romanian speaking staff. Such behavior, in addition to violating our
- policy, is highly unprofessional and offensive to both visitors and
- staff. All personnel will immediately adhere to the following rules:
- 1. Words like “futu-i”, “în pula mea”, “pula” and other such
- expressions will not be tolerated or used for emphasis or dramatic
- effect, no matter how heated a discussion may become.
- 2. You will not say “si-a bagat pula” when someone makes a mistake,
- or “s-a cacat pe el” if you see someone being reprehended, or
- “baga-mi-as”, when a major mistake has been made. All forms and
- derivations of the verb “a se caca” and “a se fute” are utterly
- inappropriate and unacceptable in our environment.
- 3. No project manager, section head or administrator under any
- circumstances will be referred to as “pula de om”, “cacanaru'” or
- 4. Lack of determination will not be referred to as “pulalau” nor
- will persons who lack initiative be referred to as “muiangiu”.
- 5. Unusual or creative ideas offered by management are not to be
- referred to as “porcarii”.
- 6. Do not say “s-o fut pe ma-ta” if somebody is persistent, do not
- add “pula mea”, if a colleague is going through a difficult
- situation. Furthermore, you must not say “am pus-o” (refer to item 2)
- nor “o sa ne-o traga” when a matter becomes excessively complicated.
- 7. When asking someone to leave you alone, you must not say “du-te-n
- pula mea” nor should you ever substitute “May I help you?” with, “ce
- pula mea vrei?”.
- 8. Under no circumstances should you ever call your elderly
- industrial partners “bosorogi imputiti”.
- 9. Do not say “ia mai mereti-n pula mea cu cacatul asta” when a
- relevant project is presented to you, nor should you ever answer
- “futu-te-n cur” when your assistance is required.
- 10. You should never call partner representatives as “boul dracului”
- or “tampitul ala”.
- 11. The sexual behavior of our staff is not to be discussed in terms
- such as “pizdulica buna”, “futaciosu'” or “homalaul lui peste”.
- 11. Last but not least, after reading this note, please do not say
- “ma sterg la cur cu textul asta”.
- Just keep it clean and dispose of it properly.
- Thank you.
RAW Paste Data