BIBLE CAMP AF FORM
Hoeseokay Jun 19th, 2017 (edited) 53 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- USERNAME: @-SEEART
- SLOT: DREAM NAME
- NAME: Lim Jisoo
- NICKNAMES: Angel - by her parents who finds the name cute and fitting for her since, Jesus - was often made fun of by her foreign friends for her name bc it's similar
- AGE: 17
- BIRTHDAY: APRIL 10th 1999
- BIRTHPLACE: MIAMI, FLORIDA
- HOMETOWN: GOYANG, SOUTH KOREA
- HEIGHT: 157 CM
- WEIGHT: 48 KG
- BLOOD TYPE: O
- NATIONALITY: KOREAN-AMERICAN
- ETHNICITY: ASIAN
- FACE CLAIM: @HWA.MIN
- BACK UP FACE CLAIM: @hyesunee
- LOVE INTEREST: JAM JAM
- HOW HE/SHE ACTS AROUND HIM/HER:
- * Still slightly cold and silent but is truly a loud mouth with a sharp tongue but chooses not to use it
- *doesn't actually talks to him until after getting used to him
- * Thinks of her comebacks in her head when alone, but with JAM JAM uses it often shutting him down
- * Her personality is still the same with or without him. But sometimes when she's around him she acts like her true self and accidentally lets her personality slide out, but quickly goes back to being emotionless.
- * When she's shy or embarrassed she'll pretend to be twice as cold as usual, acting rude and savage like telling him off without meaning it
- She treated all of them the same, Silent and preferable far away from a troublesome bunch. Whenever she was around them by force, she would always choose the person who cause less trouble, which happens to be JAM JAM. She less hated him the most because of his neatness and responsible presence, until she founds out how he secretly is. (I don't know how but yeah-) Since finding out how he truly she tries to stay as far away as possible, so like usually. But because of the camp activities she is often forcefully glued to him. Despite his character she's glad when they're alone with one another he turns into his natural behavior rather than being a goody-two-shoes he is often seen. After time around him and his natural behavior she gradually reveals her true self to him. She's nice at times but could be bitter sweet if you get on her bad side, is happy and comfortable to have him in this camp with her.
- HOW L/I ACTS AROUND HIM/HER:
- * Has a bad tongue but holds it in until he's alone so he can rant on to himself about troublesome things he deals with
- * Always treating her, even though he knows she doesn't care or take his treats seriously
- * Can't keep his regular fake face on when around her because how comfortable he is with her
- * Meet her savage side of her when she one day snapped on him for being to annoying
- JAM JAM, as well too treated everyone the same, keeping up with his prefect image, drawing good vibes to himself, making friends and attempting to go along with this bible camp. But, although he seemed as if he was having fun on his off time he was the complete opposite of what Jisoo expected when she found him one day by himself insulting/complaining about all the members of the camp. Since being spotted JAM JAM made sure he was with Jisoo at all times, treating her so she wouldn't tell the rest about his other side. After a while he was just paring up with her to keep a close eye on her and to watch out for his reputation for it was on the line. But eventually he hanged around her because he found himself the comfortable acting his true self around her. Even after finding out about to things she keeps to her self and the reason she chooses not to interact with others. He may seem like he's cruel and rude around her but is really a softy when it comes to it at times.
- Jisoo hates getting attention drawn to herself, and prefers a quite life. She is complete mute and hates to interact with others, would only say a few word(s) every now and then or might not even talk at all, would sometimes respond by shaking her head yes or no. May even answer the question if it's completely stupid, annoying or if she just hates you and your presence. She's typically seen as the silent, awkward and weird one of the group, who is only included in the group when the group feels guilty for living her out. She is completely find with how they see her because she doesn't want to take her time to have people learn about her. She feels as if it's too bothersome. She may present herself as is she's the antisocial one of the group but she is truly a hothead and judgmental person towards everyone, and only a few of her close friends and family know that side of her.
- Jisoo original grew up in US to live the 'american dream' her parents was hoping for. And all was going well until something happened with her parents business and suddenly went bankrupted, forcing to them to move back to Goyang. Living there she has been very observant of the people she interact. Comparing how differently they are from her last environment. From the people she has seen how their relationship with others grew. She seen how they developed, how they maintained and how they fell apart. Growing distant and distant with each other until they're complete strangers with one another. From there she then decided there was no true point of interacting with others, making friends, getting close, getting deep feelings who one another, growing trust. And then losing them... Leaving them behind, forgetting the feelings you grew from them, and to never cross the same paths again. From her evaluation she came to a conclusion to how this was all to bothersome to deal with. And only wild animals in a zoo would express such behavior, so she abandon it all. Becoming empty, blank, and expressionless like one of a doll hiding all her expressions to herself and close family members and friends.
- Mother|Lim Narumin|Nurse
- - Relationship with Jisoo: Close, knows her hidden personality well
- - Thinks her daughter is going through a emo phase
- - Babies her a lot, is the person who calls her angel the most
- Father|Lim Soojun|Principle
- - Relationship with Jisoo: Is the most distant, but not purposely. Busy from work but tries to find time for Jisoo.
- - Thinks he's the reason for Jisoo's rebellious behavior
- Older Sister|Lim Jaemying|College Student
- - Relationship with Jisoo: Is absolutely close with Jisoo. finds her personality adorable
- - Is very active, energetic, and social.
- - is often called jae
- Family-Friend(almost like a sister)|Hung Mingykook|College Student
- - Relationship with Jisoo: Is Jaemying's best friend. Met Jisoo through her and became her closest friend who knows about her other personality.
- - is see as a long-lost sister/family member to the Lim's
- - they all love her
- - jisoo calls her Unnie a lot
- JAM JAM - Is very chill with him, can't stand it when he acts fake and preferable likes him when he acts like his natural self. Even though it is rude af at times. Still finds him the less annoying.
- DLWLRMA - Thought he was the less annoying one. Thought he was a nice and fun loving guy, with hilarious jokes that she find funny even if she didn't showed it. until he started to flirt non-stop with every girl sees him as a complete fuck boi who needs to staph.
- PALETTE - Thinks his head is bigger than his ego. Can see why he's in the camp. He's obliviously gay and needs jesus in his lifeu. But is often confused and thrown off by him because he flirts with girls too, including her.
- ENDING SCENE - Doesn't dare talk to him (or anyone for that fact) Thinks he's a hoodrat. Is often scared and shaking when around him just by him breathing.
- CAN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE - Is amazed that he's even in the camp. Seeming because he has such a hopeful future ahead of him. But can't stand how selfish he is, finds that side of him annoying.
- BLACK OUT - Jisoo ignores her at all cost, is scared to catch her stupidity. Everything that stupid comes out her mouth always. Sounds/looks/and acts like a hopeless blonde.
- FULL STOP - Although it seems she hates her but she actually respect her, because she is the most realest one here (along with PALETTE) who doesn't let petty emotions/words get to her. Buttt- can't stand how needy she is. It hurts her eardrums, often says she's deaf around her.
- THROUGH THE NIGHT - Jisoo is far away as possible from her. Is completely terrified by her but doesn't show it. Is always slightly concerned of being around her, especially through the nights.
- LOVE ALONE - Finds her presence slightly annoying and too motherly but doesn't hate her. If JAM JAM isn't here she'll find herself with her. Is often babied by her and very protective of her.
- BIBLE CAMP: Jisoo is in bible camp due to what her parents like to call "her rebellious stage". She started to avoid all the people who were once her friends isolating them all and refusing to talk to anyone, becoming more distant and unfamiliar. Feeling guilty for Jisoo's sudden change of personality parents feel as if they are at fault for Jisoo's sudden change of personality they decided to send her to a Bible camp in hope a Angel will answer their prayers and send her precious angel Jisoo back to the social sweet girl she was.
- Likes| quite/peaceful environments, books, kpop, cats
- Dislikes| loud environments, loud and annoying people, doggo, stupidity and ignorance of others
- Habits| covers her ears when things are loud and annoying, gets lost easily and won't care, ditches often, rarely responds to anybody,
- will awkwardly remain quite all the time
- Facts| has a older sister, three cats, unfortunately has a dog(her sister's pet), loves daisy, often seen chewing gum, horrible at swimming (doggy pedals, or doesn't even swim at all), has asthma
- With L/I - practicing residing the bible together under the church hall. (that'll be the first time he every heard her speak)
- Forcefully/purposely sitting by Jisoo everywhere only to keep a eye out for his personality. Others will respect him because they think he's being a goody-two shoes and being nice to her.
- Teaching her how to swim even though she doesn't want to. Fluff scene maybe
- When alone they interact naturally with each other, slowly becoming close to one another
- maybe fluff scenes *wiggles eyebrows* (you let your imagination do the work)
- With SLOTS|
- watch them sing the camp fire song song, crazily while she tries to eat her smores without trying to laugh. They all catch a glimps of her actually showing her true emotions.
- Watching them swim and play in the water silently by the edge. Is forcefully brought in the water by DLWLRMA to join in the water games, realize that it's not pool water but holy water and runs away before any off the other nuns catch them.
- Had a truth or dare game, someone was dared to steal all of the nuns/priests clothes from the shower room and make everyone wear it, once again running away from trouble.
- i guess they'll eventually do the right thing, like church activities. (but i'm guessing this af will be hilarious so i didn't mentioned any specifically oops-)
- STORY: this lowkey reminds me of the breakfast club which is my favorite movie so i'm highkey hyped af.
- and fUCC YeS i'll read it if i don't get accepted, this seems lit. who wouldn't
- MESSAGE: BITcH <3 (((::
RAW Paste Data
Pastebin PRO Summer Special!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!