- Copyright License Statement
- The copyright to this article is held in the name of [author] who grants to Springer a non-exclusive
- world-wide license to the article, including any graphic elements therein (e.g. illustrations, charts,
- moving images), for all forms of media effective if and when the article is accepted for publication. The
- copyright holder warrants (i) that he/she is the sole owner or has been authorized by any additional
- copyright owner to assign the right, (ii) that the article does not infringe any third party rights and no
- license from or payments to a third party is required to publish the article and (iii) that the article has
- been previously published under a Creative Commons Zero license. The license granted to Springer
- includes without limitation the non-exclusive, assignable and sub licensable right, unlimited in time and
- territory, to reproduce, publish, distribute, transmit, make available and store the article, including
- abstracts thereof, in all forms of media of expression now known or developed in the future, including
- pre-and reprints, translations, photographic reproductions and microform. Springer may use the article
- in whole or in part in electronic form, such as use in databases or data networks for display, print or
- download to stationary or portable devices. This includes interactive and multimedia use and the right
- to alter the article to the extent necessary for such use.
- If the author posts his/her version of the article, Springer requests that the Author provide
- acknowledgement to the original source of publication and insert a link to the published article on
- Springer's website. The link should be accompanied by the following text: "The final publication is
- available at www.springerlink.com".
- The author is requested to use the appropriate DOI for the article. Articles disseminated via
- www.springerlink.com are indexed, abstracted and referenced by many abstracting and information
- services, bibliographic networks, subscription agencies, library networks, and consortia. After
- submission of the agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order
- of the authors listed will not be accepted by Springer.
Springer Copyright License Statement
a guest Jul 9th, 2015 294 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data