Gullies in Nicaragua
- It's come to my attention that it's important to stay out of the gullies in Nicaragua this time of year.
- "These flows of muddy debris are known as lahars. Among the most serious lahars that have occurred at Concepci
- ón in recent years were those that occurred during the passage of Hurricane Mitch through the area in 1998. (Much more serious lahars occurred at Nicaragua’s Casita Volcano during Hurricane Mitch.) The gullies that can funnel debris quickly downslope into populated areas are obvious in the image."
- Related videos:
- Episode 897: How to Pronounce 49 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI1NcK1olJo)
- Episode 358: How To Pronounce Nicaragua (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUatQb6rtrg)
- Private Video: How to Pronounce Loci -
- Fourth, what secret research led to our loci in Nicaragua
- A: The loci of infection were in the sky
- B: The whole damn thing is quite a "Method of Loci" when you really take a step back
RAW Paste Data