Kamachi Kazuma’s 10 Year Structure (1/17)
js06 Mar 18th, 2016 644 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- To Begin With
- I started this project because I wanted something Kamachi Kazuma-y other than novels now that I have a webpage of my own.
- I’m guessing the people who visited the site for a specific author rather than Dengeki Bunko as a whole or a specific series might want to know the structure that I use. And I guess that means I really am obsessed with novels. If I’m going to talk about anything, it’s going to be novels.
- This is what I came up with when I was gathering my opinions and thoughts on various novels.
- This will be fairly focused on actual technique, but before getting to that, there is of course the more emotional side of wanting to write a certain story or wanting to have a certain character go on a rampage. But if I started passionately discussing that portion based in “love”, I doubt I could continue writing coherently, so I’m going to focus on what I can actually put to words.
- If you get a cold impression from all this, I apologize.
- Also, I will be listing out my ideas on the ideal way to create a story, so my actual works won’t always reflect this. Sometimes it’s necessary to break the basic rules once you’ve gotten a firm grasp on them.
- Not only is this for people who want to know my structure for writing, but you might be find it useful if you want to write a novel or if you’ve thought about it but don’t know where to start.
- But if you’re using this as reference for your own work, let me give a quick word of warning.
- What I am about to reveal is only what I’ve decided is the right answer for myself. I believe there is no absolute correct answer when it comes to writing a novel.
- So while you’re perfectly welcome to use this advice, please don’t just accept it as the absolute truth.
- I hope you can peer in at it like it’s a junk shop, dig out what you think you can use, and absorb those as your own skills.
- This could also help you figure out what not to do. If you find yourself saying you’re different or that you’d do it some other way, I think that can lead to a new form of originality.
- When you get down to it, this is an old methodology, so it could also be useful in deciding the different direction you want to go in.
- Lastly, I think the biggest hurdles toward writing a novel are not being embarrassed and not assuming you’re bad at it.
- You can take this advice or disparage it, I don’t care which. Use it however you want as long as it gives you the chance you need to overcome those hurdles.
- Now, then. If you want to know my structure, if you’re interested in writing a novel, or if you’re just trying to kill some time, I hope this will be useful to as many people as possible.
RAW Paste Data