a guest Jul 19th, 2019 50 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #I have always been a dedicated person. I have overcome many hurdles in the search of a career. I had a scholarship to play
- soccer in college, until I tore my ACL my senior year of high school, and I asked myself what else do I enjoy. I left for college where four
- years later I would recieve a degree in Bio-Chemistry. I searched for jobs out of school, and focused on rock climbing. During the job
- search I ended up trying my hand at cooking and found that my understanding of chemistry and love of food made me a dedicated
- and enthusiastic cook. I continued to rock climb while, I climbed the ranks of the kitchen for the next 7 years.
- After 4 years progressing in my career and climbing, I was hit by a drunk driver late one night, I injured my lower back and
- was forced to give up climbing, but I loved cooking enough to hang on for the next 2 years. The long days constantly
- on your feet started to wear on me so I decided to look to the future and see what other interests I had. I decided to try my
- hand at a childhood passion, and recently had my first gallery show, where I hung some of my ink and pen, as well as a few oil paintings.
- I realized that I enjoy art but needed to find something more challenging logically and that is how I found Turing. I tried programming
- for the first time during one of their try-coding weekends and was hooked. I am now learning how to code and training for a
- half-marathon, life is good and I'm excited to see where this new adventure takes me.
RAW Paste Data