- The purpose of this work is not the enunciation of any special philosophy or doctrine.
- It rather is to give to the students a statement of the truth that will serve to reconcile the many bits of knowledge
- they may have aqquired but which are apparently apposed to eachother. And which often serve to discourage and discuss the
- beginer(?) end of this study. Our intent is not to erect a new temple of knowledge, rather to place in the hands of the
- student the master key in which he, or she may open the many inner doors in the temple of mystery through the main portals
- they have already entered.
- There have always been a few initiates in each generation, in various lands of the earth, who kept alive the
- sacred flame of the teachings. And such have always been willing to use their lamps to light the lesser lamps of the
- outside world when the light of truth grew dim and was clouded by reason of neglect and when the weeks became clogged
- with foreign matter. There were always a few detent faith to leave the altar of the truth which was kept alight by perpetual
- wisdom. These men devoted their lives to the labor of live which the poet has so well stated in his lines. Oh let
- not the flame die out, cherish age of a new age in its dark cavern of a holy temples cherished. Fed by pure ministers of love not
- the flame die out. These men have never sought popular nor numbers of followers. They are indifferent to these things
- for they know how few there are in each generation who are ready for the truth, for anyone would recgonize it if it were
- presented to them. They reserve the strong need for men, while others furnish the milk (wat) for babes, babes are their pearls
- of wisdom for the few left who recognize their value and who wear them in their crowns instead of casting them before the materially
- stick, vulgar swine who would trample them in the mud and mix them with their disgusting mental food. But still these men have never forgotten
- or overlooked the original teachings regarding the passing on that the words of truth for those ready to recieve it
- when the ears of the student are ready to hear then cometh the lips to fill them with wisdom. Their customary attitude
- has always been strictly in accordance with the affrentizm(?) the lips of wisdom are closed except the ears of understanding
- There are those who have critized this attitude and who have claimed that they did not manifest from spirit in their policy
- of seclusion in medicines(?). Let the moments glance back at the pages of history will show the wisdom of the masters.
- Who knew the folley of attempting to teach to the world that the rituals, neither ready or willing to recieve. We have
- never sought to martyrs and have instead sat silently beside with a pennying smile behind their closed lips while
- the hethens raged noisily about them in the customary amusement of putting to death an intelligently honest but
- misguided enthusiast. Who imagine that they can force upoun a raise of barbarians the true capable of being understood
- only by the true headed mans above the past and the spirit of persecution has not yet died out in the lands. There are certain
- teachings which if publically primalgated will bring down on the teachers a great cry of - (INCOHERENT)
a guest Dec 20th, 2011 528 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data