CSC 350 - Chapter 8
SixtyGig Sep 23rd, 2019 (edited) 103 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1. https://gyazo.com/02953de25deeafd5837d4be381a554a4
- 2. Example 1: https://gyazo.com/88b08be5a0b774a8048923a276ff2aae
- Example 2: https://gyazo.com/14452fa0e78984ae0601d8d8e3da26d2
- Example 3: https://gyazo.com/64d229e620c130fbdb9f76bd3bb8e8e6
- 3. Adding "--numQueues = 1" would allow the scheduler to perform in a Round Robin fashion.
- 4. https://gyazo.com/89eb9bfd0ea20684c7b4313d014649b7
- From Time 0 to 200, Job #0 runs for "200 units" of time (not sure what unit), while Job #1 runs for "2 units" of time.
- In this case, Job #0 takes up most (99%) of the CPU time.
- 5. It will take 200ms.
- 6. (For reference, I'm comparing A to B) - I tried to get everything on one page...sorry about the tiny font in these!
- A: https://gyazo.com/87bb5d8aeddf5de9f1d8b8296741b52c
- B: https://gyazo.com/9e2c6f94eba5e3e7fdd2628c9c8de583
- When I added the "-I" flag, it places the job on the list head AS SOON AS I/O has completed.
- Another note, the second job was unable to run until the first one had fully completed.
RAW Paste Data