Warcraft III HOW TO GET 8MB
- Warcraft III HOW TO GET 8MB
- IF YOU HAVE WINDOWS 7 MAKE SURE THAT WC3 IS ALWAYS RUN AS ADMIN. THIS WILL NOT WORK IF IT IS NOT RUN AS ADMIN.
- IF YOU HAVE WINDOWS 10 I'm not sure... I've never played wc3 with windows 10.
- EDIT: Sources say that on Windows 10 it works with and without running wc3 as admin!
- First go to this site and download the 8mb bypass:
- You have these files in it:
- MAKE SURE THAT YOUR WC3 IS CLOSED AT THIS POINT
- Put both these files into your Warcraft III directory.
- so it should look like:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\forcefixsizelimit
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\GameDll_fix_mapsize_limit.mix
- Start your wc3. It should make three beeps.
- Once again, this is an IMPORTANT NOTE:
- MAKE SURE THAT WC3 IS ALWAYS RUN AS ADMIN. THIS WILL NOT WORK IF IT IS NOT RUN AS ADMIN.
RAW Paste Data