a guest May 26th, 2018 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- X.Org X Server 1.19.5
- Release Date: 2017-10-12
- X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
- Build Operating System: Linux 4.4.0-101-generic x86_64 Ubuntu
- Current Operating System: Linux lenovo 4.13.0-43-generic #48~16.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Thu May 17 12:56:46 UTC 2018 x86_64
- Kernel command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-4.13.0-43-generic.efi.signed root=UUID=bfd8c1ce-b615-4791-b4be-53e4d18e69e3 ro quiet splash vt.handoff=7
- Build Date: 24 November 2017 09:44:25AM
- xorg-server 2:1.19.5-0ubuntu2~16.04.1 (For technical support please see http://www.ubuntu.com/support)
- Current version of pixman: 0.33.6
- Before reporting problems, check http://wiki.x.org
- to make sure that you have the latest version.
- Markers: (--) probed, (**) from config file, (==) default setting,
- (++) from command line, (!!) notice, (II) informational,
- (WW) warning, (EE) error, (NI) not implemented, (??) unknown.
- (==) Log file: "/var/log/Xorg.1.log", Time: Sat May 26 12:00:08 2018
- (==) Using config file: "/etc/X11/xorg.conf"
- (==) Using system config directory "/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d"
- The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
- > Warning: Type "ONE_LEVEL" has 1 levels, but <RALT> has 2 symbols
- > Ignoring extra symbols
- Errors from xkbcomp are not fatal to the X server
RAW Paste Data