a guest Aug 23rd, 2019 153 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- When you have time, please fill out all the information below for me.
- Your Vermillion Account -
- --= General Questions =--
- What position are you applying for, and what are you expected to do in this position?
- I'm applying for Interviewer, and I expect to interview certain people.
- As a member of the Vermillion Missionary, if you were to do malicious actions within the Vermillion community, what do you think would happen?
- My rank would be removed and i'd probably be Perma banned.
- If you could choose to be any animal, which animal would you be?
- An eagle.
- If you were to go inactive for a prolonged period of time without giving me a heads up, do you understand that your position will be revoked and given to a better candidate?
- Of course.
- The Missionary publishes their weekly edition every Saturday afternoon (EST). As a member of the Missionary, when do you think you'd be expected to have your work in to be compiled?
- Probably at Wednesday or friday depending on how much homework I have.
- How many tennis balls could you fit into a limousine?
- 2789? It's just a guess, since i'm terrible at maths.
- How long have you known of the Vermillion Missionary?
- I've known the V3rmillion missionary since 2018, I just never saw the point about it, but I do now.
- How well would you consider your time management skills?
- I'd say they're pretty good. 7/10
- How many days are in a year?
- 365, depending if there's that extra day you know.
- What would your first 30 days look like within the Missionary?
- Probably not as good as the others members of V3rmillion missionary, because they've been in the position longer
- With 1-2 sentences, why should we recruit you over other applicants?
- Because I've always had a passionate for talking with people and asking them questions so I can now more about them
- and having to know more about people can make my day, because then I feel like I'm connected to that person.
- How many minutes are in a day?
- What do you think the Vermillion Missionary could do differently to make it better?
- Basically nothing because the v3rmillion missionary already seems super perfect!
- If you and a fellow members of the Missionary were having a disagreement, how would you handle it?
- Try to find a different method, or simply try to change their minds about it.
- You have a 4-minute and a 7-minute hourglass, yet you want to measure 9 minutes. How do you do it?
- Oh boy, I'm only in 8th grade, I never learned those things! :Joy:
- If you were accepted into the Missionary, around how long would you be hoping to stay with the team?
- As long as I'm on v3rm.
- Would you say you're active within the Vermillion community, and have never had many issues with others?
- I'd say I'm pretty active as if something happens I usually figure it out pretty well, without an argument.
- Do you have any questions for us?
- Yes! If I were to be accepted, would I be contacted about the users I have to interview or do I find them?
RAW Paste Data