a guest Nov 14th, 2018 71 Never
- Dial Up – Accessible via the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- Broadband - High-capacity transmission technique using a wide range of frequencies, which enables a large number of messages to be communicated simultaneously.
- Fixed Broadband – High speed internet connections that are ‘always on’ in fixed locations.
- Fixed Wireless – Wireless connection between two (or more) fixed locations.
- Satellite – Incoming or outgoing data is sent or received at a computer via a satellite at 22,300 miles directly over the equator.
- Wireless hotspots – Uses a WLAN (Wireless local area network) with Wi-Fi technology that devices can connect to wirelessly. Typically used by businesses who provide customers Wi-Fi as an incentive/bonus/extra.
- Mobile phones – Internet services accessed by a mobile, handheld device. It connects as a PC would to the internet, just wirelessly via 3G/4G networks.
RAW Paste Data