a guest Jun 13th, 2018 438 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Default url mappings are:
- # a controller called Main is mapped on the root of the site: /
- # a controller called Something is mapped on: /something
- # If you want to override this, add a line like this inside the class
- # map '/otherurl'
- # this will force the controller to be mounted on: /otherurl
- class MainController < Controller
- engine :Ezamar
- # the index action is called automatically when no other action is specified
- def index
- @title = "Welcome to Ramaze!"
- # the string returned at the end of the function is used as the html body
- # if there is no template for the action. if there is a template, the string
- # is silently ignored
- def notemplate
- "there is no 'notemplate.xhtml' associated with this action"
RAW Paste Data