Dogs: Nar Shaddaa Civil War
igorhorst Dec 13th, 2019 (edited) 98 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Meetup Title: Dogs in the Vineyard: Nar Shaddaa Civil War (Star Wars “Legends”) [3 sessions]
- Game: "Dogs in the Vineyard" is a game where players are the legal authorities of a regime - whatever they decide is "legally" correct. During the course of play, players must resolve moral dilemmas and make ethical decisions...doing whatever it takes to ensure domestic stability and tranquility. The game is about dealing with the difficulties of decision-making in morally grey areas.
- Setting: After decades of war and chaos, the galaxy has finally been unified under the Galactic Federation Triumvirate. Three factions (the Fel Empire, the Rebel Alliance, and the Jedi Order) has agreed to share power and coordinate their resources. Though the system is not perfect, it had ended the brutal star wars that has plagued the galaxy — or so people thought.
- Nar Shadda, also known as the Smuggler’s Moon, is a hive of scum and villainy, only tolerated because of its importance to the galactic economy. A power struggle is taking place within the Hutt Cartel that runs this place. The Jedi Order had previously stayed neutral in this struggle, but after receiving visions about a new Sith Lord in the area, the Order dispatched some Jedi Masters to investigate...
- Additional Info: Character creation will happen at the table - you can choose from "item packs" that represent different classes of Jedi that you can play as. This game takes place in “Legends” continuity (that is, the pre-Disney continuity), though I have made some changes. Lines/Veils and The X-Card will be used.
- Expect: Deaths, Hostile World, PvP Combat, Semi-Cooperative/Semi-Competitive Gameplay, Sith Lords, Crime, Corruption, Hypocrisy
- Don’t Expect: Hostile GM, Complete Adherence to “Legends”
RAW Paste Data