- 1. I look forward to the future with hope and enthusiasm.
- 2. I might as well give up because there is nothing I can do aboutmaking things for myself.
- 3. When things are going badly, I am helped by knowing that theycannot stay there whatsoever.
- 4. I can't imagine what my life would be in 10 years.
- 5. I have enough time to accomplish the things I want to do.
- 6. In future, I expect to succeed in what concerns me most.
- 7. My future seems dark to me.
- 8. I happen to be particularly lucky and I expect to get better.
- 9. I just can¶t get the breaks and there is no reason I will in the future.
- 10. My past experiences have prepared me well for the future.
- 11. All I can see ahead of me is unpleasantness rather than pleasantness.
- 12. I don't expect to get what I really I want.
- 13. When I look ahead to the future, I expect I will be happier than I am now.
- 14. Things just don¶t work out the way I want them to.
- 15. I have great faith in future.
- 16. I never get what I want, so it is foolish to want anything at all.
- 17. It is very unlikely that I still get any satisfaction in future.
- 18. The future seems vague and uncertain to me.
- 19. I look forward to more times than bad times.
- 20. There is no use really trying to get anything I want because I probably won't get it.
Beck's Hopelessness Scale
a guest Oct 15th, 2012 265 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data