a guest Dec 11th, 2019 74 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Stellaron Universe 4
- - Removed Paradise Dome
- - Added Mothership Shipyard - allows the build of Mothership, reduce the Mothership building time, and reduces the Mothership upkeep on hosted planet.
- - Collector:
- -- Added Ringworld production bonus.
- -- Added Habitat time reduction bonus.
- -- Added Resource production (globl).
- - General:
- -- Unlocks Ancient Shipyard: build unique ships.
- - Explorer:
- -- Added Gaian colonization bonus.
- - Added cap limit to Crawler: 1000 units
- - Mothership will be a single ship, unique, rather than an aglomeration of multiple ships. It still have the module feature but stronger.
- - Mothership will have experience, which per level it increases its own power.
- - Mothership upkeep will be increased as total ship cost rather than unit cost.
- - Added Climate Restoration technology - increases terraforming resourece bonus on terraformation
- - Added World Shaper technology - increases permanently fields on all planets per research level
- Terraform + Synthetics:
- -- Terraform System will be reworked as 4 main terraform types: Hot, Cold, Moderate and Gaia.
- -- A 5th main terraform type is possible: Machine. This one will, paired with Synthetics system, will suspend your ability to control the planet. The planet self-develops (like synthetics) but you have no control of it. This change will remove Synthetics as an addon.
- Automatic tools:
- -- Added automatic Expedition (while active only)
- -- Added automatic Debris Recycler (while active only)
- DM and Officiers:
- - New Officier System [Mod]
- - Removed OGame percentual bonuses per planet
- - Removed Premium optimizations (due to existance of new Officier system)
- - Resource will be changed as global production modifier rather than local production modifier. To clarify, global production "tag" modifies the production AFTER all bonuses were calculated (e.g., Paradise Dome --> removed in new patch). Local production "tag" only modifies the resource production after mine calculation.
- - Energy is important factor for the resource production. If energy is negative, per percentual energy used compared to energy required, the resource production is reduced
- Random events:
- - A new range of events will be added ingame that can impact negatively or positively your planets (such meteor rain (reduce fields), earthquake (reduces prod.), improved flora (increases prod.), etc.)
RAW Paste Data