- Who murdered Riad Hamad?
- Police and the coroner decided to write off Riad Hamad as a suicide, but the most likely suspect in his death is sociopathic FBI informant Brandon Darby.
- Missing from the Austin Chronicle story is the FBI raid on Riad Hamad's home, which found nothing. A raid triggered by FBI informant (read: fabricator) Brandon Darby.
- The FBI pays a lot of money to its 'informants' when they can target innocent American Muslims.
- Darby picked out Hamad on some flimsy pretext, set him up for a raid, and it yielded nothing. He was murdered by being bound hand and foot, then drowned. Complicit local police helped cover up the crime.
- You can find Brandy Darby on Twitter if you'd like to ask further questions about this.
- While you've got his attention, ask him if he's made any false police reports lately.
- Listen to this three and a half minute video, comparing Brandon Darby's voice to that of a "swatter" with a political agenda.
- This man has a character disorder. His lies send innocent young men like David McKay and Bradley Crowder to prison for years. His lies sent Riad Hamad to an early grave. His lies sent a swarm of police officers to the home of New Jersey resident Mike Stack, and did so in order to cover another crime.
- Anyone who associates with this man, no matter what the pretext might be, has their life ruined.
Brandon Darby & Riad Hamad
a guest Jun 23rd, 2012 334 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data