ReRe SCP Server
Mans334 Mar 28th, 2018 (edited) 22,569 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><size=30><align="center">Retarded Renegades SCP:SL Server</align></size></b>
- Welcome to the Retarded Renegades SCP:SL Community Server!
- Rebalanced means:
- <color=#FF0000>Stronger SCP 106 (750HP) (Making recontaining him more feasable).</color>
- <color=#FF0000>SCP-106's exits from the Pocket Dimension have been increased, but randomize after a successful escape.</color>
- <color=#00FF00>Stronger Chaos Insurgency (130% Health).</color>
- <color=#00FF00>Chaos spawns 30% at gamestart and has a respawn rate of 25%.</color>
- 1. Don't be a dick.
- 2. Be respectful to everyone.
- 3. No offensive Nicknames.
- 4. No Cheating.
- 5. Don't ask admins if they can give you a role or item.
- 6. No Metagaming or Ghosting (Using information from outside the game e.g. Steamchat or when you have a friend in Spectator).
- 7. No overly discriminating content (if it actually offends someone, it's not ok).
- 8. No intentional Teamkilling (includes revenge Teamkilling).
- 9. No MicSpam/Earrape as Spectator, on the Radio, in SCP Chat or when waiting for a new round to start.
- 10. Don't play music as Spectator, on the Radio, in SCP Chat or when waiting for a new round to start. Playing music/clips over Intercom is allowed.
- 11. Don't use voice changers.
- 12. You should refrain from cooperating/teaming with the enemy parties. CI not shooting at SCPs does not fall under teaming.
- 13. SCPs are meant to kill everyone, even if they win with CI. Fighting alongside SCP as non-SCP is considered teaming.
- 14. Teaming with SCP as MTF/NTF or vice versa is not allowed.
- 15. Once you're on the surface, you are strictly forbidden from teaming with opposing teams (D-Class/Scientist, NTF/CI, etc.).
- 16. MTF, Guards and Scientists are not allowed to camp on the surface while the nuke is inactive. MTF are responsible for clearing the Facility.
- 17. Blocking the round from ending is not allowed.
- 18. SCPs are not allowed to camp the Alpha Warhead room or its elevator.
- 19. If you find an Admin on the server, don't call out their names. Theres a reason it's not displayed.
- 20. Using glitches or bugs in an advantageous way is not allowed.
- 21. Do not impersonate staff.
- <size=14>Special Rules:</size>
- <u>Admins have reserved slots, so if you randomly get kicked at the start of the round, an admin might've joined and took your space.</u>
- <u>AFK-Kick enabled after 300 Seconds (5 minutes).</u>
- <u>Warhead auto-starts after 600 Seconds (10 minutes).</u>
- <u>A disarmed/restrained D-Class that escapes will come back as MTF.</u>
- <u>A disarmed/restrained Scientist that escapes will come back as CI.</u>
- <u>A disarmed/restrained CI that escapes will come back as MTF.</u>
- <u>A disarmed/restrained MTF that escapes will come back as CI.</u>
- <u>Disarmed/restrained Players can't open doors or use elevators.</u>
- <u>Guards can escape and will come back as Lieutenants.</u>
- <u>SCP-939 gain 100% of damage they deal as health, up to max health.</u>
- <u>SCP-049 gains 150 HP every time he resurrects a zombie, up to max health.</u>
- <u>SCP-049-2 gains 60 HP every time he attacks, up to an infinite amount of health.</u>
- <u>SCP-106 gets 2 HP for every 2 Seconds for every person that's in his Pocket dimension, up to max health.</u>
- Join our Discord to request Admin Help or appeal a ban.
- Want to become Admin yourself?
- Apply @ <link="http://apply.retarded-renegades.com"><color=#006eff><u>http://apply.retarded-renegades.com</u></color></link>
- Visit us on <link="http://www.retarded-renegades.com"><color=#006eff><u>retarded-renegades.com</u></color></link>
RAW Paste Data