Full Factions Documentation
a guest Jan 14th, 2020 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- MEMBER COMMANDS:
- /f join [Faction] - Accept an invite from a faction.
- /f leave
- /f f - Shows information about your faction.
- /f f [Faction Name] - Shows information about a target faction.
- /f home
- LEADER COMMANDS:
- /f invite add [Player] - Invite a player to your faction.
- /f invite remove [Player] - Retract a player's invite to your faction.
- /f invite list - List all outstanding player invites.
- /f kick - Remove a player from your faction.
- /f name [New Name]
- /f description [New Description]
- /f motd [New Motd]
- /f sethome
- /f unsethome
- /f rank [Member] - show member's rank
- /f rank [Member] [Recruit/Member/Officer/Leader] - sets the rank of a member in your faction (CHOOSE OFFICERS AND LEADERS CAREFULLY!) Members can modify land, officers have commands
- /f sc - See the borders of the chunk you're standing in.
- /f claim one - Claim the chunk you're standing in.
- /f claim auto - Claim chunks as you walk around.
- /f claim square [radius] - Claim a square of chunks with set radius.
- /f claim circle [radius] - Claim a circle of chunks with set radius.
- /f unclaim
- CLAIMS MUST BE CONNECTED!
- /f neutral [Faction] - Relations are neutral by default. Can fight neutral factions, but not in their own territory.
- /f truce [Faction] - Can not fight truced faction members anywhere. Must be mutual to take effect.
- /f ally [Faction] - Can not fight allied faction members, allies have access to your land and you have access to theirs. Must be mutual to take effect.
- /f enemy [Faction] - Can fight anywhere. Does not have to be mutual.
- /f relation list - Shows all of your relations with other factions.
- Players start with 10 power, gain 3 power per hour and lose 3 power on death. Max is 30 power.
- Factions can have as many chunks as they have power.
- If a faction's power (shown on /f f) falls below their total land claimed, other factions can claim their land. Since killing a player lowers their power
- level, killing a faction's members enough will allow you to conquer their land.
RAW Paste Data