a guest Apr 16th, 2018 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause of its
- 2. The universe began to exist.
- 2.1 Argument based on the impossibility of an
- actual infinite.
- 2.11 An actual infinite cannot exist.
- 2.12 An infinite temporal regress of
- events is an actual infinite.
- 2.13 Therefore, an infinite temporal
- regress of events cannot exist.
- 2.2 Argument based on the impossibility of
- the formation of an actual infinite by
- successive addition.
- 2.21 A collection formed by successive
- addition cannot be actually infinite.
- 2.22 The temporal series of past events
- is a collection formed by successive
- 2.23 Therefore, the temporal series of
- past events cannot be actually
- 3. Therefore, the universe has a cause of its
RAW Paste Data