- Video: Bitcoin.com v8 contract sent to OKCoin by former employee over QQ December, 2014
- This video will be part of our formal report that we will be releasing next week that will be validated by a notary public.
- 0:00 - Connecting to Notary Public's internet
- 1:00 - Login to Accountant's QQ account
- 1:26 - Searches for Former Employee's contact and chat history
- 1:35 - Chat history and all past attachments that were sent are shown on the right hand side. It can be seen here that v7 and v8 of the contracts were sent to the Account (v7 sent on 15:17:24 Dec 16, 2014 and v8 19:29:47 Dec 16, 2015)
- 1:55 - Contract v8 opened for examination (This is the version that includes the 6 month termination clause)
- 2:15 - The 6 month termination clause can be seen on the last line of the contract
- 2:22 - Contract v7 opened for examination
- 2:54 - Former Employee's passport opened (censored)
- 3:02 - Former Employee's public QQ account
- Ben McGinnes awarded $20,000 USD bounty from OKCoin:
- From Ben McGinnes:
- Over the last few days I have analysed the documents published recently by OKCoin in response to their bounty offer to ascertain the the precise nature of those documents and clear their CEO, Mr. Star Xu, of any wrong doing pertaining to those documents. My findings are in the attached PDF.
- The report covers all of this in great detail, with additional evidence published online here:
- A very brief summary is as follows:
- 1) The timestamp of document F has not been modified.
- 2) The allegations that Star Xu forged that document are false.
- 3) The document has been modified in a way that is very different from the previous contract (document E).
- 4) The secondary, circumstantial evidence in documents A to D are consistent with these findings.
- 5) There is no direct evidence indicating who is responsible, but the list has been very thoroughly narrowed when considering point 4.
- 6) Answering point 5 will depend very much on whether or not the person who modified the document was acting alone.
- 7) While OKCoin could certainly have implemented better procedures for document tracking and correspondence, there is no evidence or even indication of any duplicitous or illegal activity on their part in any of this data.
- 8) Roger Ver owes Star Xu an apology, regardless of the eventual outcome of their contract dispute.
- All relevant files and email correspondence here:
- Signatures on the zipfile are here:
- The zipfile contains each message sent in both threads with each file named in the format of "subject - name of sender <email address> - date time" and all with the .eml extension (which most mail programs will just load).
- There's 47 messages in the threads so far and each file is entirely intact (full headers, any attachments, PGP/MIME signatures, etc.).
a guest May 28th, 2015 384 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data