a guest Feb 5th, 2018 37 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- STRAWBERRYCLOCK is in a room with a NONDESCRIPT INDUSTRIAL MACHINE with a BEAKER visible through a window and a ROTATING SAW BLADE ABOVE A FUNNEL OR SOMETHING. There is also a TV. The mood is dark and dingy.
- the TV turns on and THE GUY FROM SAW (OR HIS NON-COPYRIGHT-INFRINGING-COUNTERPART) appears
- GUY FROM SAW: Hello, StrawberryClock. I want to play a game. For decades you have proudly proclaimed yourself the King of the Portal, only watching as it fell to those around you to defend your honor. A life of privilege. A life without sacrifice. The device in front of you is a gift. A gift of sacrifice. A sacrifice of blood. In order to open the door, the beaker underneath must be filled to the top. In 15 minutes, if the beaker is not filled, the bombs will explode, and the doors will be sealed forever. So now I ask you, how much blood will you give in order to survive?
- CLOSE UP on STRAWBERRYCLOCK as dramatic music plays
- SMASH CUT to STRAWBERRYCLOCK walking through the door
- STRAWBERRYCLOCK: I peed in your stupid box, Jigsaw.
- THE END
RAW Paste Data