a guest Feb 19th, 2019 55 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Path to your oh-my-zsh configuration.
- # Set name of the theme to load.
- # Look in ~/.oh-my-zsh/themes/
- # Optionally, if you set this to "random", it'll load a random theme each
- # time that oh-my-zsh is loaded.
- # Example aliases
- # alias zshconfig="mate ~/.zshrc"
- # alias ohmyzsh="mate ~/.oh-my-zsh"
- # Set to this to use case-sensitive completion
- # CASE_SENSITIVE="true"
- # Comment this out to disable bi-weekly auto-update checks
- # DISABLE_AUTO_UPDATE="true"
- # Uncomment to change how often before auto-updates occur? (in days)
- # export UPDATE_ZSH_DAYS=13
- # Uncomment following line if you want to disable colors in ls
- # DISABLE_LS_COLORS="true"
- # Uncomment following line if you want to disable autosetting terminal title.
- # DISABLE_AUTO_TITLE="true"
- # Uncomment following line if you want to disable command autocorrection
- # DISABLE_CORRECTION="true"
- # Uncomment following line if you want red dots to be displayed while waiting for completion
- # Uncomment following line if you want to disable marking untracked files under
- # VCS as dirty. This makes repository status check for large repositories much,
- # much faster.
- # DISABLE_UNTRACKED_FILES_DIRTY="true"
- # Which plugins would you like to load? (plugins can be found in ~/.oh-my-zsh/plugins/*)
- # Custom plugins may be added to ~/.oh-my-zsh/custom/plugins/
- # Example format: plugins=(rails git textmate ruby lighthouse)
- plugins=(git ruby rails autojump)
- source $ZSH/oh-my-zsh.sh
- autoload -U compinit && compinit
- # Customize to your needs...
- export PATH=$PATH:/usr/lib/lightdm/lightdm:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games
- PATH=$PATH:$HOME/.rvm/bin # Add RVM to PATH for scriptingTH=$PATH:$HOME/.rvm/bin
- [[ -s "$HOME/.rvm/scripts/rvm" ]] && source "$HOME/.rvm/scripts/rvm"
RAW Paste Data