- CLASSIFIED BY ORDER OF O5-█
- Item #: SCP-steve-J
- Object Class: steve
- Special Containment Procedures: SCP-steve-J is to be kept in a steve-lined containment chamber located in steveing ham palace, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than steve steves armed with stephens.
- In the event that SCP-steve-J ever begins stevefying its steven, dr. steve is to steveificate SCP-steve-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force steve-7 (''the steves'') is to be dispatched to SCP-steve-J's last known location.
- Description: SCP-steve-J is a stevish steveolot. Like most members of its species, it is able to steving stevers, and regularly eats twice its own weight in steve each day.
- SCP-steve-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with STEVES, which causes it to turn into steve. Whenever this happens, all stevependix within a 6 kilometer radius will begin to stefomificate uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.
- In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to steve mcsteve. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-steve-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.
- Recovery Log: SCP-steve-J was first located in stevevill where the the steving steves were using it in order to steve the steves . Thankfully, Mobile Task Force steve-7 (''the steves'') was able to recover the object with only 4555 civilian casualties.
- Addendum: Test Log steve-1
- Dr. stive: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr stive, and I am about to test SCP-steve's reaction to steve. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr steve?
- Dr. steve: Yes sir, ready to begin test.
- Dr. stive: Excellent! I am now introducing the steve to steve... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.
- Dr. steve: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.
- stive: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN steve! IT'S GOT MEIN steve! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!
- END LOG
- In light of incident steve-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█
RAW Paste Data