- # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # noatime turns off atimes for increased performance (atimes normally aren't
- # needed; notail increases performance of ReiserFS (at the expense of storage
- # efficiency). It's safe to drop the noatime options if you want and to
- # switch between notail / tail freely.
- # The root filesystem should have a pass number of either 0 or 1.
- # All other filesystems should have a pass number of 0 or greater than 1.
- # See the manpage fstab(5) for more information.
- # <fs> <mountpoint> <type> <opts> <dump/pass>
- # NOTE: If your BOOT partition is ReiserFS, add the notail option to opts.
- /dev/sda1 /boot ext4 noauto,noatime 1 2
- /dev/sda3 / btrfs defaults,noatime 0 1
- /dev/sda2 none swap sw 0 0
- /dev/sda4 /home btrfs defaults,noatime 0 1
- #/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom auto noauto,ro 0 0
- #/dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy auto noauto 0 0
- UUID=888E9FD68E9FBB60 /media/DISQUE1T ntfs-3g noauto,user,umask=077,uid=1000 0 0
- UUID=42B678E5B678DABD /media/DISQUEMULTIMEDIA ntfs-3g noauto,user,umask=077,uid=1000 0 0
- # glibc 2.2 and above expects tmpfs to be mounted at /dev/shm for
- # POSIX shared memory (shm_open, shm_unlink).
- # (tmpfs is a dynamically expandable/shrinkable ramdisk, and will
- # use almost no memory if not populated with files)
- shm /dev/shm tmpfs nodev,nosuid,noexec 0 0
a guest Jun 5th, 2011 206 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data