- Useful Links
- https://www.simability.com/ - Glenn at Simability is a great person to talk to if you need advice & information about adapted controls.
- http://simpossibleracing.tk/ - A racing league for sim racers with disabilities.
- https://www.teambrit.co.uk/hand-controls - TeamBRIT can help with adapted controls for both real and sim racing.
- https://www.3drap.it/product/hand-controller-throttle-and-brake-gaming-is-possible/ - Check out the hand throttle and brake 3DRAP sell for 75 euro. https://youtu.be/XxdLzTmT7iI?t=10s
- http://race-hub.co.uk/ - Race Hub, the sim centre located at Brands hatch, are entering three cars into this event. Check out their full motion Simulators available for hire.
- https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/steering-wheels/csl-elite-mclaren-gt3-csqr-eu.html - The Fanatec Mclaren GT3 wheel has analog clutch paddles with a specific mode that allows them to be used as a throttle and brake.