LOTTB server rules (rich text)
Riko65 Jan 25th, 2018 (edited) 10,664 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <size=150%><b><color="red">LOTTB SERVER RULES AND INFO</color></b></size>
- Speak English or Norwegian only.
- Songs are okay. Screaming very loud to annoy others is not. No ear rape.
- Again, no ear rape. Playing songs on the intercom is okay. Playing songs on the radio, during pre-game or post-game, as spectator, or as an SCP with other SCPs on your team is not allowed.
- Racism and sexism is not allowed and will result in a ban.
- Don't team with the SCPs.<i>Very</i> temporary truces between humans and SCPs are allowed, however.
- Don't be toxic.
- <size=150%><color="red">Additional info</color></size>
- 1. Intercom cooldown = 2 minutes
- 2. Intercom time = 25 seconds
- 3. 3 minute auto-kick.
- 4. Unique SCP-914 human recipes.
- 5. 10 minute item clean-up.
- 6. Cuffed D-Class/Scientists turn into MTF/CI respectively upon escape. Cuffed MTF/CI turn into CI/MTF respectively upon escape as well.
- 7. 3 possible escape routes in pocket dimension, which get shuffled after every escape attempt.
- 8. A successful escape from the pocket dimension will lead to a random area in the facility, rather than just 106's chamber.
- 9. Minimum of 4 players required to start a round.
- 10. If you join the server within 60 seconds of the round starting, you will still spawn.
- 11. CI spawn with hand cuffs.
- 12. SCP-008 infection virus, spread through zombies. Zombies also now deal 45 DMG per hit. Health packs have a 60% chance to cure infection.
- 13. Handcuffed humans cannot operate doors or elevators.
- 14. SCP-343, an immortal being who converts all weapons into flashlights and cannot pickup keycards will be spawned at the discretion of admins. After 5 minutes, SCP-343 will be able to open any door. Their presence in the game does not affect the outcome of the match.
- 15. The items you have in your inventory when you escape are kept when you respawn as either an MTF scientist or a Chaos Insurgent.
- PRO TIP: If you ever get stuck in 914, don't want to wait any longer and would rather die, set 914 to course or rough and put yourself in it to be killed (this goes for SCPs especially).
- My discord is Riko#3780, and I'm in the official SCP: SL discord. DM me if there are any issues.
- Here's our server discord where you can meet new people who frequent our servers and get together to play with them: <link="https://discord.gg/wsrTbXC"><color="red"><u>link</u></color></link>
- Here's our steam group where we schedule certain times for everyone to come join: <link="https://steamcommunity.com/groups/LOTTBSL"><color="red"><u>link</u></color></link>
RAW Paste Data