a guest Feb 27th, 2020 62 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Command running: ['update'], cwd: /home/gulnara/Documents/tpcc/tpcc-course-2020
- Platform: Linux-4.15.0-88-generic-x86_64-with-Ubuntu-18.04-bionic
- C++ compiler: /usr/bin/clang++-8 (clang version 8.0.0-3~ubuntu18.04.2 (tags/RELEASE_800/final))
- Python: 3.6.9, CPython, /home/gulnara/Documents/tpcc/tpcc-course-2020/client/venv/bin/python
- Repository root directory: /home/gulnara/Documents/tpcc/tpcc-course-2020
- Git current commit: 8ffb8f60c7a50f1660de4566159552c1d1358cb7
- Updating tasks repository
- From https://gitlab.com/Lipovsky/tpcc-course-2020
- * branch master -> FETCH_HEAD
- fatal: Unable to create '/home/gulnara/Documents/tpcc/tpcc-course-2020/.git/index.lock': File exists.
- Another git process seems to be running in this repository, e.g.
- an editor opened by 'git commit'. Please make sure all processes
- are terminated then try again. If it still fails, a git process
- may have crashed in this repository earlier:
- remove the file manually to continue.
- Command '['git', 'pull', 'origin', 'master']' returned non-zero exit status 128.
- Traceback (most recent call last):
- File "/home/gulnara/Documents/tpcc/tpcc-course-2020/client/client.py", line 324, in main
- File "/home/gulnara/Documents/tpcc/tpcc-course-2020/client/client.py", line 96, in update_command
- File "/home/gulnara/Documents/tpcc/tpcc-course-2020/client/tpcc/course.py", line 46, in update
- subprocess.check_call(["git", "pull", "origin", "master"])
- File "/usr/lib/python3.6/subprocess.py", line 311, in check_call
- raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)
- subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['git', 'pull', 'origin', 'master']' returned non-zero exit status 128.
RAW Paste Data