a guest May 21st, 2016 3,673 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- To fix your connection issue please try the following:
- • Ensure you have the latest version of Java installed on your machine.
- • Ensure your firewall is turned off completely
- • Ensure your network is using ports 8888 and 8889
- • Lastly please contact your internet service provider ‘ISP’ and ask them to provide you with a new IP address
- Once you have done this please launch the game client and you should find this issue will be resolved.
- If for any reason the above hasn't fixed you issue please try the following fix:
- Find your MTU:
- Open up your command prompt as an Administrator. To do this please type cmd into the window search bar right click on it and select 'Run s Administrator'. Once opened please put the following into it:
- • netsh interface ipv4 show subinterfaces
- You are looking for the value under the heading "MTU" which by default will most likely be 1500.
- From here you need to adjust this value down by 10 until you get a solid and stable connection to BDO.
- To do this please put the the following into your command prompt making sure to change 'mtu=1500' down by 10 and press enter to set thie value:
- • If you have a connection via a cable: netsh interface ipv4 set subinterface "Local Area Connection" mtu=1490 store=persistent
- • If you are using a Wireless connection: netsh interface ipv4 set subinterface "Wireless Network Connection" mtu=1490 store=persistent
- Please repeat this final step until you can connect to, open and play BDO with no connection issues. You may need to go as low as mtu=1000 to get a stable connection.
- What this will do is it will slow down you upload / receive speeds which in turn will create a more stable connection.
- If this works for BDO and you have trouble playing other games you can simply reverse the process to increase your MTU to suit your other games.
- We are aware that many users are experiencing the same issue as you are and our network team are working very hard to get this issue resolved on a long term bases.
- Please bare with us and please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of the BDO team for the inconvenience you have had.
- Kind regards,
- GM Tomganks English Customer Support Team
- Our knowledge base is regularly updated with current issues. It will
- answer some of the most common questions and save you having to wait for
- a response from a Games Master.
- You can access the knowledge base by following the link below.
- You can also follow our social media pages for news and announcements.
- https://www.facebook.com/BlackDesertOnline/ https://twitter.com/BDO_news
RAW Paste Data