a guest Jul 17th, 2017 46 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- dim wshShl, oShellLink
- dim strDesktop
- set wshShl = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
- ' Create A Shortcut on the Desktop for VBScript editor (Notepad2)
- ' The WshSpecialFolder object is a collection It contains the entire set of windows
- ' Special folders such as the desktop folder. The spcial folder name is used to
- ' index into the collection to retrieve the folder you want.
- strDesktop = wshShl.SpecialFolders("Desktop")
- 'Location, Shortcut; Name Shortcut
- set oShellLink = wshShl.CreateShortcut(strDesktop & "\NotepadTwo.lnk")
- 'Location of program
- oShellLink.TargetPath = "U:\Text-Editor-Note\Notepad2.exe"
- ' Tell to open max
- oShellLink.WindowStyle = 3
- ' shotcut key
- oShellLink.Hotkey = "CTRL+SHIFT+E"
- oShellLink.IconLocation = "U:\Text-Editor-Note\Notepad2.exe"
- oShellLink.Description = "ShtCut Edit - I Love This"
- ' Specify the Working Dir
- oShellLink.WorkingDirectory = "U:\"
RAW Paste Data