NKiwi Jun 9th, 2018 (edited) 35 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ARM 0
- MUT 2
- ENH 0
- Special Skill
- The Gift that Keeps On Giving [Auto/0/Self] When you use a class skill, it can affect another target in range at no additional cost
- Necrotic touch [Auto/0/Self] When you deal damage to a target, they break one part. This can only apply once per maneuver.
- Cerebellar Disorder [Check/2/0-1] Hinder 1, for the rest of the round, the target makes any check with the maneuver you used this on at -1
- Hacking Cough [Rapid/2/0] Stagger + The target breaks two parts.
- Leper [Rapid/2/0-1] The target cannot be affected by moves, supports, or hinder maneuvers from other characters for 5 count.
- Company in Misery [Action/1/0-1] When used on an enemy, you get a +1 to attack them. When used on a friend, they get a +1 to attack checks as long as they stay in range, this use can only be declared at range 0 but is not lost unless they move beyond range 1. This can only be used once per round.
- Comforting End [Auto/0/0] When an enemy in range is annihilated, you may repair a part.
- Muscle Atrophy [Action/1/0] The next attack of the target does 1 less damage, to a minimum of 1. This cannot affect a single target more than once at a time.
- Bloated Organs [Auto/0/Self] Once per round, when you take damage, you may use a different Loviatar skill as if it were damage timing at 0 AP. This does not allow you to reuse skills that are stated to be usable only once per round.
- Special Skill interactions:
- Necrotic Touch: effect also applies to a different target in the same zone
- Cerebellar disorder: Effect applies to the last attack maneuver of a target in range
- Company in Misery: The same effect must be applied to the second target. No mix and match.
- Bloated Organs: No effect
RAW Paste Data