a guest Jun 20th, 2019 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- $ ./applyPatches.sh
- Rebuilding Forked projects....
- Applying SpigotMC patches to CraftBukkit and Bukkit
- fatal: Not a valid object name: 'master'.
- fatal: repository 'Bukkit' does not exist
- ./applyPatches.sh: line 17: cd: /c/Code/Java/uSpigot/Spigot-API: No such file or directory
- Resetting Spigot-API to Bukkit...
- fatal: ambiguous argument 'upstream/upstream': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.
- Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, like this:
- 'git <command> [<revision>...] -- [<file>...]'
- Applying patches to Spigot-API...
- Applying: POM Changes
- error: sha1 information is lacking or useless (pom.xml).
- error: could not build fake ancestor
- hint: Use 'git am --show-current-patch' to see the failed patch
- Patch failed at 0001 POM Changes
- When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --continue".
- If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
- To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".
- Something did not apply cleanly to Spigot-API.
- Please review above details and finish the apply then
- save the changes with rebuildPatches.sh
RAW Paste Data