- # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # Use 'blkid -o value -s UUID' to print the universally unique identifier
- # for a device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name
- # devices that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
- # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
- proc /proc proc nodev,noexec,nosuid 0 0
- # / was on /dev/sda5 during installation
- UUID=bfa06f3d-ad55-488e-be0a-63ce9d5edc76 / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1
- # /boot was on /dev/sda1 during installation
- UUID=88d62c18-79eb-43aa-8761-e8985d4c5c29 /boot ext4 defaults 0 2
- # /home was on /dev/sda7 during installation
- UUID=8f5e3493-6163-47d2-8c17-5fa1458e277e /home ext4 defaults 0 2
- # swap was on /dev/sda6 during installation
- UUID=299283ed-1e1f-4998-88e4-cd484f673e19 none swap sw 0 0
- UUID=7028b0aa-409b-4323-bc00-4cad1728b0c6 /media/movies ext3 defaults 0 2
- UUID=aa112ff2-a4d8-42d2-bd3f-180537f4f723 /media/music ext3 defaults 0 2
- UUID=22d9b12e-ed60-43f6-a697-dd42471109f0 /media/photo ext3 defaults 0 2
- UUID=ee2d988d-2f64-42b6-b3e9-7f355cc62f25 /media/work ext3 defaults 0 2
a guest Sep 13th, 2012 245 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data