a guest Sep 17th, 2019 739 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Until now a happy customer of Pocket Casts, I heard that you were going to deprive me of the web player access I bought in December 2017, in favor of a new "Pocket Casts Plus" subscription system — after a three-years trial period.
- At the time of the purchase, your website stated in unequivocal terms that it was a single, one-time purchase to the web player service. I quote, with emphasis on the bold terms:
- - "No monthly subscriptions or freemium hoo-ha"
- - "We'll ask you for $9. Just once."
- - "We've priced it at a point where we'll stick around to keep it up to date"
- - "You can expect support, features and many more awesome things in the future".
- At this point, I consider you have a legal binding commitment to fulfill this purchase, for as long as your company is operating the service. Removing access to the web player after a 3-year period, in clear violation of the initial agreement, is a revocation of my purchase.
- Unless you can guarantee a lifetime access to the web player service, I thereby ask for a full $9 (or €9.60) refund of my purchase (ord. number #xxxxxxx / transaction xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / mail xxxxxxxxxx / name xxxx xxxxx).
- Looking forward to hear back from you,
- Sincerely yours,
RAW Paste Data